Sunday, July 10, 2011

June Activities~

Long time didnt update dis blog~ 미안 해요~
Actually I little busy, not so busy but lazy~ ㅋㅋㅋ
I once again forget my username to login in this blog~ hahaha
It all becoz my phone is broken~ and all my important data aso lost~ T.T
To my fren, If I didnt contact you, that mean ur number aledy lost, Do contact me ya. ^_~
Okla..
I juz wan to story what activities I had done in last month.
I finish my exam on 26 may 2011, but I dont back home yet.
It is becoz I want to join the activity dat my University had organize.
The activity is BAKTISISWA 2011. It been held at Langkawi~
It been a great memories for me. I can meet a new fren and had a great experience~
Im enjoy it guys!!! Thanx for da memories!!!
Actually, when I decide to go to the BAKSIS, I have been told that Super Junior M will come to Malaysia and do their concert at Hari Belia Negara 2011 at Putrajaya for FREEE!!!
OKAY~ FREEEE~ All my frens aledy buy ticket and back to their hometown and decide to go to Suju concert. T___T.
But it okay~ I can meet SuJu another time when they come to Malaysia next time~ (think positive) haha~
Feel sad dat my fren sit very near to them!!! Jealous okay~
But its okay~ I gained many experience at BAKSIS.

After Im back to my hometown, I heard dat Ukiss do their showcase at Malaysia For FREE at Pavilion!!! Wow!! Im KissMEEE okay!!!! I Love them! Of course I went to their showcase!!! I cant go to SUJU but I CAN go to UKISS~!!!
The one and only pixcha i have rite now coz of I had left my camera at my fren and dis pixcha I steal it from her FB!! haha
The song that I like to hear during showcase is 0330~
Listen it LIVE is sooooooooo WOW!!! cant describe it!!!
For those who didnt know the song~ This is the song~ Enjoy it!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment