Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pic 2AM in Malaysia~


Mamakkk~ Teh Tarik Satu!!!
Omo, wrong people~ why mamak so white? LOL
Seulong aaaa~ I wan dat Teh Tarik!!
Gip me taste it~ Puhleeeeaaaassssseeee~ ♥


Omo!!! Jinwoon oso want to make it???
Actually, I dun like Teh Tarik but If 2AM make it, Surely I drink it~ ♥

How de taste? Is it tasty??
haha, who make it?
seulong or jinwoon?
Enjoy it~
Hope the taste of Teh tarik can bring U guys come to Malaysia again~ ♥

Omo!!! is it Jo Kwon in the kain pelikat?
LOL~ So Cute~ So Malaysian~ ♥

Omo!!! So Cute~ So Malaysiaaaannnn~ LOL
Seulong aaaa~ if my mum see U like dis~
Totally, she want u to be her Son in law~ Ngeee~
♥ ♥♥
Why, they wearing Kain pelikat?
why dun wear Baju Melayu??
more handsome~
Ngeee~
What did U watch ha? Look Interesting
Mamak make Roti Canai?? LOL
wanna try to make it?
Mamak!!! Roti Canai Satu!!!
Omo!!! Wrong person again~
Dis Mamak oso white lor~ =.="
Changmin aaaa~ Roti Canai hana~
Kuah kari ok? LOL



Jo kwon and batik that he make himself~ I think~
Look like ultraman laaaa oppa~ Ngeeeee


1 comment: